Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pink or Blue?????

Cheyenne and John had their appointment for the BIG ultrasound yesterday so we now know that in early August we'll have a GRANDSON!!! To see the ultrasound pictures, click on Cheyenne and John's Blog http://cjwilson34.blogspot.com/. We are so excited for them. In about 4 weeks, Travis will be back from his deployment and he and Pam will have their BIG ultrasound so we can possibly know what gender our other grandbaby will be! Then I can know what color little things to knit and sew! The days of green and yellow will be over! When Travis and Cheyenne were born, this information came WHEN THEY WERE BORN!! Things do change, don't they!!!!
I've been observing lately, and I strongly suspect that our feline family will be multiplying! What do you think? At first I just thought we were feeding her well, but she's becoming a well rounded kitty for an active outside kitty!!!!

4 comments:

Cheyenne and John said...

I was just coming on to hassle you about not having a post with in the last 24 hours... but you beat me to it! Gosh- so many pregnancies in your world right now.. how can you stand it??

Cheyenne and John said...

by the way... my last name changed when I got married... and my blog is at cjwilson34.... not cjwinslow34- hahaha!

Anonymous said...

OOPS, my faux pas!!! I'll fix it!!! I think I knew that!!!

Cheyenne and John said...

Still getting bigger?? (Little Kitty- that is)