Thursday, March 6, 2008

Is this March coming in like a lion???

This is today!!! Luckily I've already been out and fed the livestock!! Because of the wind, it took me 2 trips out to gather the horses. I know I get little sympathy from you folks in Illinois and Ohio, but brrrrrrrrrrr - the wind makes the cold penetrate right through me!! This wind blows here 5 out of 7 days but not always as strong as it is today and was also during the wild grass fires last week and again with the thunderstorm a few days ago! It's no wonder we have roof tiles off the roof all the time. At least you can feel sorry for the horses. Eeyore on the other hand is in the barn keeping warm. I wonder if this says something about the brilliance of horses!!

2 comments:

Cheyenne and John said...

Gosh- you can tell by both the snow and the horses hair that that snow isn't falling vertically, but instead horizontal!! Looks like a miserable day! It's sunny and 70 here. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello--The Texas Panhandle looked much the same for about 2 hours, then it melted. Memphis isn't that far away. Hope to see you soon? Amy