Thursday, September 4, 2008

A father's son...

In looking for baby pictures for Travis, I came across pictures of both children (of course) and one particular picture of baby Snakeye triggered a WOW!!! Boy, does that kinda look like Brenden!!!! YOU check it out and weigh in!!! Does Brenden look like his dad?????














(Too bad the quality of print isn't equal, but technology has come a long way!!)

And while we're at it, check out Cheyenne and Riley!
I couldn't find as good a comparison, but you can see that she had a rounder shape to her face. I don't have access to John's baby pictures to make any comparisons, but most people say that Riley looks more like John - though I'm sure he's a combination of both as is little Brenden.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah... you guys read my mind. I think I'm going to do a post with both Pam and my baby picture, and then Brenden with a poll for who he looks more like. Just for fun...

Anonymous said...

My mom thinks " The Goober" has red undertones in his hair too. Man, did I have any say in how this kis will look?!

Mike and Judi Winslow said...

Pam, I'm looking forward to the post with your baby picture too... I'll bet he has some of you both. It's for sure that Travis can't deny he's his dad!!!! : )