Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Pics of Riley Asher Wilson

Darn!!! Too bad our kids don't live in the same direction!!! We can only visit one at a time!! Let me introduce our grandsons:
I'm in Arizona with Cheyenne and John, and I arrived here 5 minutes after they got home from the hospital with Riley Asher Wilson. Here are a few pictures of Riley at the advanced age of one day:And here he is with his Mommy ---- and his Daddy!











To see Brenden Paul Winslow (alias Snake Jr.) click on the Snakeye Frag (here or under 'other blogs').  There's even a wonderful video there.

3 comments:

Ryan & Deb said...

Oh, Chey looks wonderful!! I hope everyone is feeling good and adjusting well (although I know adjusting takes quite some time). Riley is absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on both of your beautiful grandsons!!

Anonymous said...

You know, I think that's a really good pick with John and Riley. You oughta "arts" it up a little and frame it.