Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Glorious Ending!

The crowning glory of our Disciple Now experience occurred as we left the church after the creative skits between 11 p.m. and midnight. The kids looked up and called our attention to the moon which looked very much like this!!!
In all my years, I have never seen a moon halo! It seemed like such an appropriate night for it to show itself. It was incredible!! Unfortunately the battery in my camera died, so I couldn't take the picture myself. This picture is close to what we saw!!

2 comments:

Cheyenne and John said...

Yup- don't think I've ever seen anything like it. It seems like a "God wink" if I ever saw one! Wow- magnificent!

Anonymous said...

If you look up around the time the sunsets (and a few hours thereafter), you'll see Venus shining brightly in the sky as well.