Friday, January 30, 2009

Awesome Grandsons (and their moms)

We just had the BEST visit with our grandbabies a couple of weeks ago. I don't have many pictures because Cheyenne brought her new camera and she and Pam went nuts taking all kinds of pictures. You can see their pics by checking out their blogs but I just realized that I did have a few pictures that captured the memories of having a 5 month around. It's been a long time as Travis' 31st birthday was the 27th of January!!!
Here are a few pics to showcase our 'little men'!

They were both SO cute and inquisitive, and I loved their laughs and other sweet noises. I loved Riley's cuddly expression when he woke up from his nap!



Thanks to my church friends, I had some things to put them in - a swing, the little pictured whatchamacallit, a double stroller, a highchair and a pack'n play.
Also thanks to one of my church friends, I had all the makings for a 'bath station' and a changing station so the girls didn't have to worry about diaper changes and bath supplies. It was great advice and the moms really appreciated it.

On one of our nicer days (when the girls got to ride Doc), I strolled around with the boys. Before we brought the stroller back in, the kittens (Powder and Sienna) thought they'd check it out so they could come along for a ride too!

4 comments:

Cheyenne and John said...

could it be a worse picture of me?! ok... i know it's about the boys so i'll try to ignore it. and if the "whacha-ma-callit" is what i'm thinking, pam bought it so it's yours to keep!

Mike and Judi Winslow said...

OK ... so it's not your best side, but look at that little timid cuddly face of Riley! I suppose I could have cropped you out, but it wouldn't be the same. As for the whachamacallit, I'm referring to the little chair on wheels that Brenden is in - ? a jumper seat maybe? : )

Cheyenne and John said...

oh... i think it might be called a walker. i thought you were referring to the little toy hanger thingy.

Anonymous said...

Chey, the pic isn't that bad, but you're always your own worst critic. The boys look cute though, like always.